Monday, June 27, 2011

Day Two and It worked!!!!!!

I just checked the shelves during my lunch break. IT worked, gluing them standing up worked. Thank Goodness. I thought I was going to have to take a spray bottle to the boxes and try to separate them. Just kidding, I was going to buy more boxes. I really glad that I did not have to do that.

I am so excited that it work. You just do not understand the stress I was under. I had a few minutes, so I glued more. I feel like I am really behind on the project, but I am not. I am right on track.

I stacked two of the complete rows together to make the two row of three. I am debating on gluing to make it six rows of two.  It is really big, and I think that I would be able to re-use it if I keep it cubbies of two row of three.

It worked!!! Gluing the rows together.


I am so excited.





No comments:

Post a Comment