Monday, July 11, 2011

I am on Tumblr

I think that I have said this before, but if I have not, I am on Tumblr. I started a Tumblr blog a few weeks ago, because it was suggested to me. I was told that it would be a great way to show how far I have gone each day, and use the blogger account more as a "diary." It is working. Especially, since I have not wrote a blog in more than a week. I have a huge list of things that I need to write about. They are all coming I promise. :)

My objective on Tumblr is to post one picture a day. I will try to do it in the morning, but sometimes, it may be later in the afternoon. It will be what I am working on. Where I am starting my day. Maybe it will be a funny picture. You will be surprise by what I see on my way to work or while I am at work.

I should probably let you know what I did this morning. In fact, it is the only thing I did this morning. I uploaded all my pictures to Flickr. I learned one very valuable lesson, I have to update my Flickr account every week. Or at least every other week. It was insane!!!!! I had to add tags. I had to create sets. I have to add to sets. I still have several to add to groups.

Then I had to add the work to Ravelry. I updated my projects. Added pictures, responded to emails. I am ready for a nap now. Only three more hours to go.

Well, to see what I have on these sites, head on over to my contact page.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am visiting you from the YVSG Networking Blog HOP! Best wishes on your new Tumblr Blog!

    http://virtualnetwork.yourvirtualservicegroup.com

    ReplyDelete