Thursday, June 23, 2011

I LOVE this yarn!!!

I have been making baby bibs, and I originally started using Sugar 'n Cream 100% cotton yarn. I used all the colors I could find at my local Joann and Michael, so I went to Wal-Mart. I found a different yarn, and it was roughly fifty cents cheaper then Michael. The yarn is Peaches & Cream. Of course I bought it. How could I not? Well, any-hoot, I fell in love. The yarn is just as soft, just as durable, more color selections, and cheaper.

So I secretly purchased $20.00 worth of yarn from Peaches & Cream's website. I was even more impressed. I received the yarn in about five days. It was wrapped in plastic bags, and filled with packing peanuts. You will be surprised how often I receive yarn with no packing peanuts. It also came with a few free pattern. I am so in Love. As you can see from the pictures, I mainly order solid colors. I plan to use them for the borders of the bibs.



So last weekend, I looked on their website, and the yarn was on sale. NINETY-NINE CENTS A SKEIN!!!! I would be a fool not to purchase yarn at that price. Well, my momma didn't raise no fool, so I purchased several more skeins. Mainly, solid colors to use on the bibs. I am so excited. I cannot wait for them to get here. They should be here on Monday. Hurry up Monday. lol.

2 comments:

  1. LOLLLLLLLLLLL...you go girl!!!! Luv of yarn is sooooo awesome!!! Tee Hee :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CroDiva it is. I thought I could only feel this way about shoes or purses. Yarn is awesome.

    ReplyDelete