Sunday, June 19, 2011

I am surrounding by baby bibs

Today is Father's Day. Happy Father's day to everyone out there. I woke up and did not really want to do much. Unfortunately, I had to. So, I started my day texting my daddy. Then, I went grocery shopping for the week. I am making pinto beans for nachos or burritos. I washed dishes. For people who know me, that is a miracle. So, my Sunday was pretty much routine.

I am also working my butt off with the baby bib. I woke up this morning, and decided to count how many baby bibs that I have. I have to admit, I am way behind. I have five completed and thirty-five that have the bib completed, but need the border and button. I was hoping to get ten more completed today, but it will probably be next weekend. Well, back to making my baby bibs.

My little brother wearing a baby bib. How cute!!

2 comments: