Monday, June 27, 2011

Day Two and we have two problems :/

Last night, it all looked like it was going to be great, but it was not. The two units that I "smashed" together, laying down on the floor decided that they wanted to push apart. Not by much, by no more than a quarter of an inch. I had to fixed this. Think Jam!!! Think!!!

Well, it is a good think my brain works in the morning with out coffee. I poured glue in the crack, and stood them up. I weighed them down and will let them dry. I think this will work. We I will check on them on lunch. I noticed it takes about five hours to dry. Everyone, cross your fingers.

The other problem that we have is it too big. Yes it will cover too much of my wall. So I am going to redesign it it. It will be two rows of six boxes so it will run the length of the walls. I did learn a lesson, measure, measure, measure. lol. I am gluing another box to the other the two that were already glued together. Again, Cross your fingers please. A post will be ready after lunch. I hope it is a good one.



No comments:

Post a Comment