Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day One & a half

I woke up this morning and just could not wait to see what my wall unit looked like. Was it dry? Did it all fall apart on me? Was I going to cry? Well so far, it is working. YIPPIE!!!!! Over night it dried. It is very strong and sturdy. This is going to work. I decided to add one box to three that I created the night before.

I had a little to worry about, this morning. The bottoms will not stay close together. I have a solution. Use dumbbells and really heavy piggy banks. I laid two on the carpet, and forced them to join using the weights and dumbbells. The other, I had to leave standing up and stack it with books and cans. I won't know if it worked until later. My fingers are crossed.

So far, this is what it is looking like:

Stacked with books and can goods

The debit free and vacation fund is keeping these together.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...Good thing you just cleaned up!! Just joking. Nice job Jam...what are you going to place on these once they are completed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good thing, I needed my entire living room. I am going to hang it on my wall in the living room.

    ReplyDelete