Saturday, June 11, 2011

I am making scarves

I went to my sister's house this morning, did a little shopping, but mostly stayed at her house. I took with me some really old yarn, I think it is about four years old, because I am making a ruffled scarf for my niece. The yarn is multi-color and my niece loves color. For those who know me, they will tell you, I will wear about 3-6 colors at one time. I believe bright colors make you feel happy. Any hoot, I took my completed ruffled scarves with me. I took a class at Joann and I completed a crochet along with Let's Crochet. The girls loved them. Now they each want a scarf, so I asked my sister to bring them over so that I can take them to my Wal-Mart to pick out they color that they want.

SO, I guess the girls will have ruffled scarves for the new year of school.


Scarf I made in the Joann's Class
Scarf I made with the Mystery Crochet Along with Let's Crochet
The scarf I made in my JoAnn's class again.

No comments:

Post a Comment