Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My niece is a talker

I mentioned over the weekend that I am going to make my four younger nieces, so I took my niece to Wal-Mart to purchase yarn she wanted. All I have to say is, my niece can talk. I had her for just about twenty minutes, and she talked the whole twenty minutes. I do not think that she took two breaths at all.


She talked about her friends, and going to kindergarten, and her clothes, and her toys, she know her daddy's cell phone number at heart, her new room, and having a slumber party (I am invited). And so much more. All I remember saying most of the time was, "Uh-Huh," "Really," "Turn here," "Watch where you are going."

They maybe baby colors, but she is no baby.

She chose colors like her personality, Multi-Color.

I do not know like the yarn selection at the Wal-Mart we went to. It was away from from the "needlecrafting" section with beads and fine art. It was least than half an aisle, with the basic colors. There was very little yarn for babies. Some Simply Soft, some Lion's Brand. Mostly Red Heart, but not nearly as much as the Wal-Mart in Chino. I will say that I was disappoint. Wal-Mart do you not know that there are people who enjoy crocheting and knitting and we need yarn?

No comments:

Post a Comment