Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Making My First Beanie

I have been putting a lot of effort into finding things for my nieces. Cute skirts, shawls, toys, scarves. I mean there are tons of thing out there for girls. I am really starting to feel bad for my nephews. I am not finding anything that I would like to make for them. So, I thought I would practice making beanies.

I figured, if I could master the beanie, which I am horrible with. I just cannot work in the rounds. I could crochet boy things to it. I am not sure what, but I will figure it out. Plus, they do not have hair, and their head will be cold in the winter.

Today, I am going to attempt making a beanie at work. It is only 31 rounds and should not take me very long. I hope not at least. I am using this pattern from Crochet Spot.

I hope to have pictures up this evening using my wig head. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment