Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finally, I have the yarn for the girl's scarves

Over the weekend, I took three of my nieces to Michael's to purchase yarn to make their ruffled scarves. It was really cute, and they were all behaved. When we walked in, I told them that were were ducks and we have to all walk in line, like ducks. So, we walked, all the way to the back corner of the store, and they did not touch one thing. I was so proud of them.

We made it to the yarn section, and had them choose between Red Heart Super Saver or Caron Simply Soft. I let them choose what color spoke to them. It was funny. First they wanted blue, then pinks, then purples. There even were choosing colors that they did not like. For example, my niece that like pink, pick up a blue. My niece that like purple pick a pink. The baby of the bunch would pick one that her sister choose. lol. It was really cute. I think, in the end, they all choose colors that they would all enjoy, what do you think?


For my baby niece. The color is BonBon Print
My second baby niece. The color is Iris. It is really a bright deep purple.


My second oldest niece chose Baby Brights Ombre. Doesn't this look familiar?

All their yarn together. I need to get stitching. School starts in about 3 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Luv it!!! That is sooo cool...and you are a very COOL Auntie!! Tee Hee :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you CroDiva. I try my best.

    ReplyDelete