Thursday, April 14, 2011

A little encouragement

So, I was looking online yesterday, and ran across a contest being held by Red Heart Yarn. It is call, Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge. I thought this would be perfect for me.

So here is how it works:
  • First, you have to like Red Heart Yarn on Facebook. That was easy
  • Next, you have to post a picture on Red Heart's wall of what you are working on. That is easy, I am working on Jonathan's blanket
  • Then, you have to write a description of what you will be doing while stitching. Watching T.V. for me
Red Heart will then copy the picture into their contest Album. The five projects that get the most votes will receive: 6 skeins of Red Heart yarn, 2 booklets, Susan Bates needles & hooks, and a subscription to Crochet Today! Or Knitting Today!

So yesterday afternoon, I posted this picture of Jonathan's blanket.

The blanket for Jonathan
Be a Doll and Vote for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment