Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I should have started earlier

I am starting this blog for one reason only, to keep track of myself!!!!

In February, I decided that I would crochet a blanket for all of my brother, sisters, nephews, and nieces for Christmas. I thought that it would be a piece of cake. I purchased all the yarn, started crocheting and felt like I could do it. Boy, what a mistake.

We are now in the second week of April, and I have only one blanket complete, and I have started three others. So, you are thinking, you can still do this. Well, I am here to tell you that I have 32 blankets to make. That is correct, I have 32 blanket to make and I plan on posting my progress on here weekly.

Every week, I will post how far along I have come on the blankets. I will also name them after the person that I am giving it to. (Note: I have changed their real name for security purposes).

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. yay, a blog i can totally participate in :D or at least read and be able to follow better :D
    <3[cin]

    ReplyDelete