Sunday, April 17, 2011

I am getting excited


Okay, yesterday, I did not blog. I laid down to take a nap, and I did not wake up. LOL. I did, however, get some crocheting in. I completed a skein for Jonathan's, started Avery’s blanket, and created a Flickr account. My goal in a few hours is to take pictures of my progress and get them all posted. Well, I will probably post them tonight.
I also spent some time looking at YouTube channels. I will tell you that there are a lot of channels out there that are devoted to needle art. So, I think I know how I want to run my channel. I am going to teach you exactly how I would teach a friend. 
I do have a dilemma, I am working on two separate blankets, so I have to get two tutorials up in a matter of a few days. I have decided that Jonathan’s and Brooklyn’s blanket will be posted at three different videos, because it is completed in three different steps. Avery’s blanket is easier and can be completed in on tutorial.
Now, that I have cleared my mind, I can now get some sleep. Yay! I am so excited, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment