Monday, April 25, 2011

I took a break =D

I took a break from crocheting, I know I am a very bad girl. I just did not feel like working on my blankets. I also did not feel like writing about my experience at the different yarn shops, or editing videos. I will feel like it one day, I promise.

I did, however, sign up for twitter. That is correct, I am officially on Twitter. You can follow me @CrochetingJam.

I also wanted to make myself a bookmark. I just bought a planner to write a daily "TO DO LIST." I thought it would be cool to keep track of the page that I am on. So during lunch I went to Micheal's and bought the supplies. I made myself a pretty heart bookmark. I want to try the fan one tomorrow. I mean, the office should be quiet.

I will tell you something that is very interesting. I am taking an online class about the internet. This week, one of my assignments is to create a blogger account, and post two blogs. I think I am going to get full points on that assignment, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment